Hello from 21st & Hoyt in Portland!
Without question, one of the best parts of the World Domination Summit was all the people who attended. You knew it was something special when all the speakers hung out the entire weekend and participated!
I made many new and wonderful connections over the days of WDS, and I was thrilled to have a bit more time with a couple of exceptional dudes: Nate and Joel.
They’re both on pretty cool missions (more after the video).
What we chat about:
- A possible theme song for Nate
- Nate’s mad skills on the court
- What has haunted Joel since childhood
More on Nate and Joel…
- Nate is walking across America – you can keep tabs on his journey and see videos from the road.
- Joel has a mission against impossible at Blog of Impossible Things; he’s also in an epic feud with Steve Kamb from NerdFitness over who can insult and humiliate the other more on Twitter. It’s getting serious.
So that was my chat with Nate and Joel – what would YOU like to ask them?
I’d love to hear your answer along with any other comments you have below.
Until next time,
Did you enjoy this post? Please like/tweet/share it with your amazing social network – and thank you!